Wednesday, February 13, 2008

sad for good reason

So tonight after work I came home fed Juliana then got everyone into the car. We then went and dropped Josh off at scouts, and headed for the airport. Once there I got Blake into the stroller, helped bring in bags and Blake while Joel was checking things in. Blake was all happy and singing in his stroller until I kissed him and told him good-bye. He then started to cry. I just had to walk away. I went back to the car and watched as Joel and Blake headed for the security check in. I just wanted to cry watching them go. Joel said Blake calmed down pretty quickly but it still just broke my heart to have him go. But maybe its just that I'm jealous that I don't get to go too. Anyway I hope they have fun at the wedding and that Blake behaves well for Joel. I'm going to miss them both though...

4 comments:

Justin said...

I know all too well how that feels. I guess that I am just getting used to it. Either that or maybe the boys are getting used to it. They'll be back before you know it!

jello said...

We're coming home tonight, baby yeah! I have som' nice 'tings for ju.

Jones said...

oh yeah, I bet it was nice to see your guys again!!

Jones said...

come on, I need more updates!! lol