So yesterday I completed my first week back to work since Juliana was born.
Boy oh boy is my life going to be fun now. It's funny, because I was sort of looking foward to going back because I was getting a little stir crazy being at home all the time, and now I'm like hey could I have another month off?
Anyway it went pretty well all things considered, I have a ton of paperwork to do now and they are wanting all manner of reports that I'm not sure how I'm going to do yet, but I have good help as long as they let me have the hours for my techs, which they are trying to make me cut back on as well. Why did I agree to be the manager anyway? It only took me like all week to remember how to do everything to fill prescriptions too, okay actually I was doing pretty well with it by Monday afternoon. The other stresser is that at lunch, do I get one of those?, I run across the street to where the babies are and feed Juliana, well I only had one day that I just couldn't leave the pharmacy so I guess that was good and starting next week we will be closing for lunch so it should be easier.
This up coming week is going to be really interesting too because we are starting our shortened hours, and I'm not sure how it will all work out, I think it will be the same amount of work in a shorter amount of time, so more stress and what not, but I guess we will see what happens.
My body didn't like going back either, it was like hey what is all this standing and running around about. But by Friday that was starting to ease up a little too.
Moral of the story I guess we will see if it is all worth it when I get my check next week, I'm still not sure how much they are paying me for all this.
The babies both did great at baby school though, they said it was like Blake didn't even miss a beat. He loved going before and seems like he really missed it and is happy to be back. As for Juliana, everyone over there just thinks she is wonderful and they fight over who gets to hold her. She seems to be adjusting very well, of course both kids just love people. and as long as someone is snuggling her she is happy. So just wish us luck as we continue to adjust to our new rutine.
34+ Lovely Teks Pembawa Acara Yasinan Rutin / Contoh Teks Pranatacara
Bahasa Jawa Acara Perpisahan / Semoga bermanfaat dan bisa digunakan .
-
Contoh naskah mc susunan pembawa acara yasinan. Umumnya di suatu daerah
tentu sering diadakan acara. Kumpulan contoh teks pembawa acara yasinan
rutin ba...
4 years ago

1 comment:
good luck!!! lol
we're sad we won't see you at James' wedding and I wish you LUCK while Joel is gone!! I hate when Rocky's gone and it's me as the sole parent 24/7!! lol
Post a Comment