So, it has been way too long since we wrote, and now that Justin AND Betony have both written i guess we should do an update too. April was a crazy busy time. We had visits from Grandma and Grandpa Millis the first week, from Kris and Christina the second weekend, and from Grandpa and Grandma Conte two weeks after that. We also made a trip up to my parents' house so we could see my brother Dustin in a city wide choir performance. It was really good, and we have all been saved now. (it had tons of religious songs in it) The visits were all really good too, although I wish the weather would have been better, I just don't understand why Justin can't do something about that for us. :)
Also, my last day of work at St. Elizabeth's was last Thursday, May 1st. So I was trying really hard to get things all in order for whoever will be taking over there, it was really bitter sweet to leave. I will mostly miss some of the people I worked with and got to know over there, but the stress level was just too high, they were expecting way too much of me and it just was not worth it. So I found another job, I guess I should say a different job out at the Air force Base. Weird huh, but I think I am really going to like it. I started yesterday and so far so good. Today I spent the whole day in class trying to figure out all the acronyms they were throwing out there. I get to do more of that tomorrow. Yes!!! Like I haven't had enough school in my life.
On another note, we are taking Blake to the ENT on Thursday to have his hearing checked, his primary doc thinks he is not hearing well and that is why his speech is not coming along like we would like. I don't know what to think of it yet but am glad I will be able to go to the appointment this time.
Okay, well I have had enough for this day and will let you know what is going on with him once we know something. I'm not so sure May will be any less busy with my birthday, Mother's Day, and our Anniversary, but hey I am hopeful for a little peace and quiet. Love to you all...
34+ Lovely Teks Pembawa Acara Yasinan Rutin / Contoh Teks Pranatacara
Bahasa Jawa Acara Perpisahan / Semoga bermanfaat dan bisa digunakan .
-
Contoh naskah mc susunan pembawa acara yasinan. Umumnya di suatu daerah
tentu sering diadakan acara. Kumpulan contoh teks pembawa acara yasinan
rutin ba...
4 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment