Okay, so we took Blake to the ENT on Thursday and he wants to do surgery, remove the tonsils and put in tubes in his ears. This should help him to be able to hear better and thus be able to speak better. So looks like that will be our anniversary present, we are planning on May 21st. So I guess short story of it is keep him in your prayers that all will go well.
On another note, I just completed my first week at the new job, I'm not really sure what I think yet, I guess so far so good, it is just really different. But I don't hate it so that is good right?
34+ Lovely Teks Pembawa Acara Yasinan Rutin / Contoh Teks Pranatacara
Bahasa Jawa Acara Perpisahan / Semoga bermanfaat dan bisa digunakan .
-
Contoh naskah mc susunan pembawa acara yasinan. Umumnya di suatu daerah
tentu sering diadakan acara. Kumpulan contoh teks pembawa acara yasinan
rutin ba...
4 years ago

3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the upcoming surgery. Blake will be in our prayers.
We're thinking about Blake over here!
hope all went well with Blake today!
Post a Comment