Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Juliana is 3 months today

Hard to believe that our sweet baby girl Juliana is 3 months old today. She still smells brand new. Kind of like that new car smell ... thankfully, babies last longer.

Last week, Juliana rolled over for the first time from her belly to back. Andrea and I had stepped out of the room after she was placed on a blanket. We both came back a few seconds later and found her completely upside-down. Andrea thought I moved her. Just to make sure it wasn't a supernatural force, we put her back on her stomach. She promptly rolled over again. We clapped and by her grin I think she got the notion that she did something good. She cooperated with us by rolling over again and again - probably 10 times altogether. While we were calling and sending videos from our phones, she was the star of the show. Here's the video that we took on her 3rd roll. What a cutie!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Congratulations on the milestone, Juliana!

...and, just to make sure, is that Josh laughing in the background? I mean, we've only been gone for 4 months! His voice couldn't have changed THAT much. :)

jamiegilson said...

3 months. Wow. What an accomplishment little girl. She's a cutie.