


Blake has taken to getting into the rocking chair himself after we put him to bed, we are not sure exactly what is going on but I think it is his way of finding comfort, due to jealousy for Juliana. Anyway often times we don't even know he has moved himself until we go to check on him and he is asleep in the chair. I can totally picture him rocking himself right out of the chair. But it is sooo cute. This morning he woke up really early and I went in changed him and put him back in bed, he fussed for a minute and then was quiet, when I peeked in on him he was getting out of the chair, I thought he had seen me but I shut the door and he was still quiet, when I checked in again a few minutes later, he had moved himself to his bed and was fast asleep. He can be such a sweet little boy.

1 comment:
that is one of the cutest thing I've ever heard!!
Post a Comment