Christmas 2007 has come and gone. It was Juliana's first Christmas, one that we won't forget. It was Blake's first time showing surprise when opening presents. To hear him say "Ohh wow" -- we didn't teach him those words, they just came out that way. Josh got the only thing he asked for - a video game - and more, like a skateboard. I tried to fool him with a raggedy old Joe Cool skateboard, and then in the true Christmas Story/Red Rider rifle-style, I showed him where his new skateboard was hiding behind the couch. Andrea and I surprised each other with a GPS, I guess we won't get lost now? Andrea made some delicious Christmas cookies for our neighbors. Josh and I chopped the tallish evergreen tree in the front yard to resemble a Christmas tree, and we had plenty of time at home to enjoy it all. With our Christmas Angel joining our family and many smiles and surprises, we had a wonderful Christmas at home. We definitely have been blessed this year and look forward to an even better year in 2008!
To all who have been patiently waiting, click to see our Christmas photos- some of the highlights...




2 comments:
awww, how cute!! I can't wait to hold the angel Juliana!!
I'm glad your Christmas went well!
You have a beautiful family. I can't beleive how big Blake is getting or how tall Josh is.
Post a Comment