Monday, October 13, 2008

okay my turn

Well I don't know why Joel thinks I should post about something that happened so long ago when we are anxiously waiting for baby news from Texas and Florida.
But here is a quick summary of my Idaho trip. Well Joel suggested that I might like to go to Idaho to see my Grandma, well it started that we would all go but when that idea turned too expensive it was decided that only myself and Juliana would go. Then I invited my sister who was so anxious to go check out BYU- I do

So it was off to Boise by way of Salt lake city by plane, in Salt Lake we met up with Shalene who saved the front row of the plane for us. We then found my baby brother in Boise and stayed at his house the first night. Then we got up got gas and travel food and jumped into his car to go to Rexburg Idaho (306 miles)to go have a campus tour of the school. Shalene fell in love with it and says that is where she is going. Then we met up with some old friend and family and visited with them for the rest of the evening and the next morning. On Friday morning we jumped back in the car and drove to Salmon Idaho (156 miles)to see my Grandma. She hadn't seen Jules yet so that was really fun. We spent the night there and then left Saturday afternooon to go back to Boise (248 miles). We drove through some really pretty country. We stopped and saw an old ghost town (Gilmore) http://www.ghosttowns.com/states/id/gilmore.html
and also stopped at craters of the moon.
http://www.nps.gov/crmo/

We got in pretty late on Sat night to my oldest Brothers house. Where we visited and played Wii all night. I then drove to my baby brothers house and Juliana and I went to church with them then we went back to Middleton to hang out with the older bros family and celebrate Shalene's birthday. She turned 17.

Monday we just got to hang out and relax and the girls all went to have pedi's done. That was fun. On Tuesday we headed back home, although Monday we realized my tickes were booked for Wed not Tuesday so we had to make phone calls and rearrange things which ment that I spent the whole day in the airport with juliana. Not fun. by the way I hate the Vegas airport. yuck. But all in all we got to see a ton of people and had a great time with just the girls in the car.

So now I'm on another excursion at my mom's with Blake and Juliana, we came up to celebrate my sister Kim's B-day yesterday and have to head back home today sometime. I really miss being closer to my family.

Also today marks the start of the Biggest Loser that I am taking part of both at work and with some of my family so wish me luck I haVE A LOT TO LOSE,

the next 12 weeks should be fun.....

1 comment:

Jones said...

oh how fun!! I LOVE 'biggest loser' competitions!!

and thanks for posting, it's nice to read what you've been up to, you should post more often, hee hee!!