Sunday, June 15, 2008

Ohio is for UFO Lovers?


As we were driving home from Ohio on Saturday night, we saw the strangest black ring floating still in the sky. A lot of people pulled their cars over on I-74 to look at the phenomenon. According to some of the reader comments, the black ring was not a UFO but rather the result of a gas mine explosion. (Perhaps my meteorologist brother can explain this phenomemon)

Strangely enough, I could not get any signal on my cell phone as we passed under the ring. And I don't remember leaving my body just to come back to earth to tell the tale.

Story (with photos)

Reader Comments

1 comment:

Justin said...

I wish I had some scientific explanation for the "UFO sighting" but I don't. To be honest, I could probably make one up and it might even be more factual/believable than one of my forecasts!