Oh look, I'm writing the first post for our blog. I'm not really sure what I want to say though.
Right now I am sitting at my parents house and am really happy to be here, last week I was told we would not be able to come up this way for Thanksgiving but then I took my mom to the Dr with me this week and she along with a reassuring test convinced them that it would be okay for us to come. So long story short we are here and are looking forward to eating lots of pie tomorrow. The trip up here was pretty exhausting though. There was rain all the way and lots of police trying to give out early holiday presents. So the drive took much longer than normal. But we did not have a screaming Blake in the back seat to make us crazy. Mom had brought the boys home with her last night so that we could go ask house questions today. Such fun. It is sort of overwhelming making all the decisions for a new house but is very exciting. Ask me after we meet with the design people and have to pick paint and brick and siding and all that fun stuff.
As far as the pregnancy goes I am more than ready to be done, we have only 1 and 1/2 weeks till we are in the safe zone, so unreal. hopefully she will come earlier rather than later. I am getting anxious but still don't have much in the way of clothing for her, its hard to do while I'm on bed rest. Okay everyone have a great Thanksgiving and we'll be looking forward to hearing from you all soon.
Love, Andrea, Joel, Josh and Blake
34+ Lovely Teks Pembawa Acara Yasinan Rutin / Contoh Teks Pranatacara
Bahasa Jawa Acara Perpisahan / Semoga bermanfaat dan bisa digunakan .
-
Contoh naskah mc susunan pembawa acara yasinan. Umumnya di suatu daerah
tentu sering diadakan acara. Kumpulan contoh teks pembawa acara yasinan
rutin ba...
4 years ago

2 comments:
Hey Andrea and Joel... today's the day... well, today's the day I picked, at least. Good to see your first blog entry. Woo-hoo! We're all blogging! We'll call you later for an update on the newborn, uh, I mean, pregnancy. :)
-Justin and Betony
why didn't you say so?!!! I just picked up an outfit for the little princess the other day ...now that I know you need clothes ... be specific. I'm hoping to get our package our for you guys this week...just waiting on an order to come in first.
the 'elfed' was HILAROUS!! In mine I liked Thatcher's face the best, in your's I like, well, yours! lol. so so funny!!!
and I'm glad you got to go 'home' for thanksgiving.... I ate WAY too much pie!
Post a Comment